2.4.05

life oh life....

heya.. here i am again.. its been a while since my last post.. hihi.. well at least i post diba?? well a re-cap of whats happened to me for the past days.. hmmm i got married.. sa Pro hihi..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh diba?? hehe.. that was last march 27.. hala april na pala.. ^_^ hihi.. hmm what else.. well i stayed at home while my brother was in puerto gallera!!! di ako sumama hahaha!! ayun.. di nmn ako nabulok thank god.. kaya lang.. i dont have money hehehe..

another thing the phone i bought sa greenhills.. nakakainis.. kasi the other day i had it replaced.. pano i dont have signal.. o almost died coz i dont know whats happening with my moo.. wala man lang akong way to contact him.. ayun.. so.. wala naman bago.. nxt week its my moo's bday.. ^_^ excited na ko.. i dnt knw why.. hehehe... nasta i've got a plan.. la pa kc ko gift sa kanya.. hmm.. anu kaya...
cge till here muna.. ^_^

I wish i knew what i never did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home