27.3.05

WeeeBeee

7 days with no post again.. hahaha.. its the first time in the week that i laid my hands to a computer.. pano my life has been school then bahay.. diba?? its kinda boring pero buti nalang thats what i experienced.. because i got in touch with the inner me again.. i mean.. i got to know myself again..

things i did this week:

i cleaned my work space.. but still ang dumi parin

i disposed of so much clutter i've accumulated this year.. hahaha ang dami daming abubot na natapon..

i went to greenhills and sold my cell.. moo's gonna give his when his father arrives..

i bought a fone din.. pansamantala.. you see i cant live with out a cellphone.. nay ko po mamatay ako..

i planned on summer projects.. and i got a long list going.. sana lang magawa ko siya lahat.. but i'll see to it that i will..

so eto muna.. i'll keep posting through the week.. i'll see to it that i do.. uh huh.. take care!

I wish i knew what i never did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home