8.6.06

wow what a day.. ^_^

When i woke up i went to the bathroom and while i was in there my cousin knocked.. "ate dianne may tao... delivery daw..." i thought huh?? what could that be? i got this strange feeling... hehehe... when i went out my father handed me a box.. and inside it was roses.. my moo sent it to me ^_^ he's stiLL but he made a move to make me feel his love even though were miles apart...

in the afternoon.. i slept.... coz i was so tired from work.. and i was really not in the mood to go out... but my bestfriend knocked on the door and my other cousin woke me up.. "ate dianne... si ate shean hanap ka" she said we have to go to riverbanks so she could buy a gift for his boyfriend... then chaos came.. my brother told us that he would meet us at Maxx... its the place where we eat great food at cheap prices... so.... we went there but to my dissapointment they werent there... then he said thet he would meet us back again at the mall... i was like?? ano to joke?? then we went back to the mall.. my best and i saw jo, kat, el, mond, ian, erick then ian, and eric... hala.. buong barkada.. at saan papunta?? they said they were going to jojo's and they were urging me to come with them pero.. i couldnt coz i have work at 9pm i have to go home get ready and stuff and it was already 6pm...

so we went our own way... we met my brother we fought... coz he was saying i should go whan i couldnt and he knew why but.... hay... then i decided.. ill be going home and let them go there and be happy... my best told me tara bili tau cake... hahaha.. she told me what my brother planned at na consensya ang lola mo! so i went back we ate.. i got back home then i wasnt late for work...

it didnt really turn out bad as i thought it would be... and boy was i really surprised... all my friends knew... even my best... and even my moo... hay.... my friends are really great... and my new year started out great i hope it would be the same till the next....


I wish i knew what i never did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home